Your privacy is critically important to us. At desireedemars.com we have a few fundamental principles:
• We do not ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. We do require your name and email address to subscribe to our Newsletter.
• We do not share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
• We do not store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
• It is desireedemars.com’s commitment to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website.
Like most website operators, desireedemars.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
• desireedemars.com´s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use the website.
• desireedemars.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses.
• desireedemars.com does not use such information to identify its visitors and does not disclose such information.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to desireedemars.com website may choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction.
Information We Collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you
• Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data
• Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you contact us for information, sign up to our newsletter or make a purchase.
• Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
desireedemars.com collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor´s interaction with us. desireedemars.com does not disclose personally-identifying information gathered on our site. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes
• To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
• To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
• To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
None of the content, products or services offered on desireedemars.com and/or Desiree DeMars are intended to be used as a diagnosis, replacement or substitute for any mental or medical conditions you may have. If you have any of these conditions please consult with your doctor or a licensed physician.
All content, products and services offered on desireedemars.com and/or Desiree DeMars are intended for information purposes only.
By using the content on our website or purchasing our products or our services you are agreeing, in advance, to waive any legal liability or responsibilities against desireedemars.com and/or Desiree DeMars for how you choose to use and interact with this information.